Zettabyte Storage

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I hate to brag, but....


The case that I designed, and thoroughly bragged about already last week, was awarded Protocase's "Case of the Month" for January. I held off congratulating myself about it (at least in this forum) before now because the official page had not gone up. Now that it has been officially announced, I feel no qualms about praising my accolades in a less surreptitious manner. Specifically, go here - read and be amazed. We spent a long time (probably too long) poking and discussing the text. I think we do a good job of generating marketing material, the problem is that it takes much longer and feels far less productive than coding, so it is always the last thing we want to do. Let us know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home